Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions.These terms and conditions are the rules and regulations for the use of this website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use www.healthinside.in if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The Term ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the website and the term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions :
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3) Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post a comment as exchange opinions, information in areas of the website. Health inside does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Health inside shall not be responsible or liable for the comments. Health inside reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it consider absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4) Neither we nor the authors provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
5) We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the others policy at any time.
6) It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.